lcarrey   12-25-2004, 09:47 PM
This movie is absolutely awful. The acting is below the high school level, and I can't imagine what possessed Mr. Wilson to put his name on the screen play. Because I AM an F. Scott Wilson fan, I rented it. He should put a disclaimer up for fans not to rent it.
APhew   12-26-2004, 01:54 AM
lcarrey Wrote:Because I AM an F. Scott Wilson fan, I rented it. He should put a disclaimer up for fans not to rent it.

I completely agree. F. Scott Wilson, if your out there somewhere, SHAME on you Mister!
Kenji   12-26-2004, 09:00 AM
lcarrey Wrote:This movie is absolutely awful. The acting is below the high school level, and I can't imagine what possessed Mr. Wilson to put his name on the screen play. Because I AM an F. Scott Wilson fan, I rented it. He should put a disclaimer up for fans not to rent it.

Welcome to the board, lcarrey.

Have a enjoy your reading. Smile
Lisa   12-26-2004, 12:29 PM
APhew Wrote:I completely agree. F. Scott Wilson, if your out there somewhere, SHAME on you Mister!

ROTFL. Aphew, you made me choke on my water, dadgumit. Big Grin

Lisa
Maggers   12-26-2004, 07:16 PM
APhew Wrote:I completely agree. F. Scott Wilson, if your out there somewhere, SHAME on you Mister!

I read this about 4 times before I realized what I was reading. At which point I fell out of my chair laughing! Hysterical!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

rosielaud   01-03-2005, 05:07 AM
I'm in the middle of reading the Midnight Mass...it has already gave me nightmares....which to me means a very good book!! I have enjoyed the Repairman Jack books & look forward to all new books from ya Mr Wilson(sorta sounds like Dennis the Menace yelling). KUDOS from Texas
Maggers   01-03-2005, 10:25 AM
rosielaud Wrote:I'm in the middle of reading the Midnight Mass...it has already gave me nightmares....which to me means a very good book!! I have enjoyed the Repairman Jack books & look forward to all new books from ya Mr Wilson(sorta sounds like Dennis the Menace yelling). KUDOS from Texas

Welcome to the board, rosielaud! It's a great place to hang out. MIDNIGHT MASS, the book not the movie, is next on my list of things to do.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd