Scott Miller   12-19-2004, 11:11 AM
One item from the newsletter stood out; a graphic adaptation of The Keep. Very exciting, especially with you handling the script. And see if you can't get Todd Klein to do the lettering; the man is brilliant.

If you should ever consider doing a regularly scheduled picture book, I always thought that Jack's 'mundane' repairs would make great comic fodder.
This post was last modified: 12-19-2004, 11:41 AM by Scott Miller.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
flyboy707   12-19-2004, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Scott Miller]One item from the newsletter stood out; a graphic adaptation of The Keep.

I am not much into graphic novels, but naturally I will want to read these. Does any know where I will be able to get this once it is issued?

"There are two motives for reading a book: one, that you enjoy it; the other that you can boast about it."
Marc   12-19-2004, 04:11 PM
flyboy707 Wrote:I am not much into graphic novels, but naturally I will want to read these. Does any know where I will be able to get this once it is issued?

Depending on the publisher, you will probably be able to find it at your local comic store. A lot of book stores like Borders and Barnes and Noble are carrying graphic novels these days so you have a good chance of finding it at one of those stores too.
Scott Miller   12-19-2004, 04:12 PM
flyboy707 Wrote:[QUOTE=Scott Miller]One item from the newsletter stood out; a graphic adaptation of The Keep.

I am not much into graphic novels, but naturally I will want to read these. Does any know where I will be able to get this once it is issued?

Maybe I should have said a potential adaptation. I guess it is still in the discussion phase, but I still think it is exciting.

If it does become a reality, I'm sure we'll be informed as to where to purchase one.
This post was last modified: 12-19-2004, 04:14 PM by Scott Miller.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels