Pages (2):    1 2
Kenji   12-26-2004, 07:43 AM
Today, I happened to pass by a theater, and I saw actual size figure. I have a digital camera, so I took the pictures.
This post was last modified: 12-26-2004, 07:52 AM by Kenji.
bkwormonthenet   01-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Dave Wrote:I recall his ear hanging, like it was a piece of plastic. No blood.

Been a while though.

Dave

I watched ALIEN 3 again just recently, and this is also what I recall -- ear hanging like a fake ear, no blood. I got the clear impression each time I've watched it that this was another Bishop android.

Anyone notice that Paul McGann, who played the 8th incarnation of The Doctor in the 1996 telemovie DOCTOR WHO, was one of the inmates in ALIEN3? You never see him get killed, but he's not alive when the survivor(s) leave at the end. He did an IM conversation (moderated) on AOL back in 1996 to promote DOCTOR WHO, and I asked him about this. As I recall, he said someone missed that (continuity) and left it on the cutting room floor.

Did anyone else notice he never gets killed? Has anyone ever seen deleted footage of this?

Sean
Dave   01-12-2005, 07:17 AM
bkwormonthenet Wrote:I watched ALIEN 3 again just recently, and this is also what I recall -- ear hanging like a fake ear, no blood. I got the clear impression each time I've watched it that this was another Bishop android.

Anyone notice that Paul McGann, who played the 8th incarnation of The Doctor in the 1996 telemovie DOCTOR WHO, was one of the inmates in ALIEN3? You never see him get killed, but he's not alive when the survivor(s) leave at the end. He did an IM conversation (moderated) on AOL back in 1996 to promote DOCTOR WHO, and I asked him about this. As I recall, he said someone missed that (continuity) and left it on the cutting room floor.

Did anyone else notice he never gets killed? Has anyone ever seen deleted footage of this?

Sean

I haven't seen it, but I believe there is an extended cut (not director approved) on the Alien Quadrology super set they released a year back. His fate may be restored in that.

I read the novelisation when it was first released, and there was alot of good stuff that didn't make it to the screen.

Dave
Pages (2):    1 2