Steve_M   04-21-2016, 06:47 PM
In FPW's April 2016 newsletter, it says under "Publishing Schedule" that the signed 1st edition of The Silent Ones (3rd and final Nocturnia novel by FPW and Thomas Monteleone) is to be published in May 2016. However, when I called Gauntlet Press today to find out when in May this will be shipped if I pre-order it, I was told it will not ship until this Fall. Which is correct? :confused:
fpw   04-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Unfortunately Tom and I have fallen behind due to other commitments. We WILL get it done but it will be pubbed later this year than anticipated.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Steve_M   03-15-2018, 04:28 PM
My copy of The Silent Ones came in today's mail from Gauntlet, pursuant to a pre-order last June. There is a post on the Gauntlet Press Facebook page dated March 6 to the effect that they are only printing enough copies to cover their orders and that anybody who wants one should order it soon.
RootsReggae   05-28-2019, 07:29 PM
Any chance this will be making it to kindle soon? It doesn't appear that you can buy the previous books any longer from amazon. Glad they are still on my kindle. I'd love to know how it ends.
fpw   05-30-2019, 01:39 PM
Our agent is shopping the trilogy to a trade publisher. I'll let you know when it finds a home.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.