Pages (3):    1 2 3
Cavie   06-21-2019, 04:53 PM
fpw Wrote:I'm always interested in hearing about inconsistencies (and trust me, they're there) so they can be corrected in later editions.
Will do - still enjoying the new trek and reading everything a second time because I have forgotten quite a bit and it's making it almost as good as the first time read!
Cavie   04-22-2020, 08:57 AM
fpw Wrote:I'm always interested in hearing about inconsistencies (and trust me, they're there) so they can be corrected in later editions.
May have found one but not sure if it is because I own the original paperback version of Reprisal and the eBook version of Fatal Error.

End of Reprisal (around pages 319-320) Rasalom and Veilleur face off and R seems to have figured out that V is an old man and lost his power, now aging. In Fatal Error (toward the end of the 5th chapter on Tuesday) while the 'Ally's Gang of Four' is meeting Veilleur says 'And then he'd know that I'm simply an old man who is not longer a threat to him'.

Maybe this was already fixed in the later versions of Reprisal's ending? Or maybe I have missed something - like maybe R just 'thinks' V is declining but not sure?
fpw   04-29-2020, 10:39 AM
The end of Reprisal occurs during Fatal Error. Near the very end of Fatal Error Glaeken ... turned toward them, eyes filled with pain. “Say it all you want now. It doesn’t matter. He found me in North Carolina. He’s seen me. He knows I’m old and powerless. He knows!”

at the

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Cavie   04-29-2020, 08:13 PM
About half way through Fatal Error - I'll look for that.

Moving along quickly now and going to be bummed when I have to wait until July for Signalz, but I don't want to skip anything at this point. It's been 3 years of staying on track with only missing Wardenclyffe so I'll just have to be patient.
Pages (3):    1 2 3