KRW   12-11-2004, 06:22 PM
I've just finished Black Wind! WOW! Words just can't do it justice! It consummed all my spare time and made me lose sleep trying to finish it, I even was kicked out of bed one night because I wouldn't turn out the light! Big Grin Was worth every minute, but now I feel a let down because I'm done, I guess I'll just have to start right up with Sims! It should be a good read! Thanks FPW!

KRW
Maggers   12-11-2004, 06:47 PM
KRW Wrote:I've just finished Black Wind! WOW! Words just can't do it justice! It consummed all my spare time and made me lose sleep trying to finish it, I even was kicked out of bed one night because I wouldn't turn out the light! Big Grin Was worth every minute, but now I feel a let down because I'm done, I guess I'll just have to start right up with Sims! It should be a good read! Thanks FPW!

KRW

Way to go, KRW! The story grows on you, doesn't it? And you just want more and more. Yeah, I know. It was GOOOOOOOD! Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Paul R   12-11-2004, 06:54 PM
In my opinion, Black Wind can't be faulted in any way. It remains my favourite FPW book. And my favourite book by anyone else for that matter!
Kenji   12-11-2004, 08:04 PM
KRW Wrote:I've just finished Black Wind! WOW! Words just can't do it justice! It consummed all my spare time and made me lose sleep trying to finish it, I even was kicked out of bed one night because I wouldn't turn out the light! Big Grin Was worth every minute, but now I feel a let down because I'm done, I guess I'll just have to start right up with Sims! It should be a good read! Thanks FPW!

KRW

Welcome to Black Wind club! Big Grin

If you were interested in Japanese culture in this opportunity, I'm glad. And, if you couldn't understand any Japanese words, ask me anything.
stacyzinda123   12-12-2004, 01:22 PM

KRW
Black Wind is tied with Sims as my favorite FPW book. You won't be disappointed in Sims either!