Paul R   04-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Midnight Mass arrived today, courtesy of Amazon. As soon as I finish 'Harry And Ida Swap Teeth' I'll hurl myself into it. Oh they joys of a new FPW book! But that's not the only FPW connection to come my way this week. I've booked a guy to come and tune our piano. And he goes by the name of... Paul Wilson! Ha! Dropping the first initial doesn't fool me! I'll have a big stack of books awaiting your signiture - just as long as you tune the piano first! Big Grin
Biggles   04-07-2004, 07:49 PM
Paul R Wrote:Midnight Mass arrived today, courtesy of Amazon. As soon as I finish 'Harry And Ida Swap Teeth' I'll hurl myself into it. Oh they joys of a new FPW book! But that's not the only FPW connection to come my way this week. I've booked a guy to come and tune our piano. And he goes by the name of... Paul Wilson! Ha! Dropping the first initial doesn't fool me! I'll have a big stack of books awaiting your signiture - just as long as you tune the piano first! Big Grin

I don't know how musical our (F) Paul Wilson is, but I'll bet he can't tuna fish, much less a piano, although I hear he's almost into karaoki.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Ken Valentine   04-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Biggles Wrote:I don't know how musical our (F) Paul Wilson is, but I'll bet he can't tuna fish, much less a piano, although I hear he's almost into karaoki.

Forget piano tuning! If you really want to get rich these days, what you have to do is to become a Nuclear Physicist, a Brain Surgeon, and repair Automatic Transmissions on the side.

Ken V.