DaveStrorm   01-18-2015, 07:05 PM
Hey Paul ... I saw on the main site page under the "My So Called Life" section that you are recovering from a procedure on your hand for Dupuytren's contracture. Both my dad and my oldest brother have/had that also. My brother had some type of procedure several years ago (I think it was also a needle aponeurotomy) and I recall him saying his recovery was somewhat painful. My dad, who is 91 now, decided to just let his go. I'd say his ring finger is pulled forward at about a 30 degree angle. It does affect his use of that hand a little but not significantly.

I sure hope your recovery is as quick and painless as possible. And I hope it has not caused too much interference in your writing output!
fpw   01-19-2015, 10:06 AM
If you act early, it's a minor procedure.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   01-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Here's hoping you heal quickly.

:hug:

EWMAN
fpw   01-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Thanks. I had full use immediately.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.