Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
jimbow8   12-23-2004, 02:58 PM
cyber-jack Wrote:Jimbow-

Let me know if you can't get one in time. I have an extra (unsigned) copy if you need one before Christmas...

CJ
It was for me; not a gift, so I don't NEED it! I had just gotten myself all excited about it.

FMI, how much $$ would you want for your extra copy?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
cyber-jack   12-23-2004, 05:23 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:It was for me; not a gift, so I don't NEED it! I had just gotten myself all excited about it.

FMI, how much $$ would you want for your extra copy?

I honestly didn't even think about money, as I wasn't trying to make a sale or anything...Just trying to help out. CD has it listed for $20, so I wouldn't charge you more than that. It's the trade edition, not slipcased and not signed (That copy would cost you...), so whatever you think is fair is fine with me as long as you pay the shipping charges. I was willing to Fed Ex it to you so you had it tomorrow if you needed it by then. My local Fed Ex office will close at 5...so let me know what you want to do.
jimbow8   12-23-2004, 10:31 PM
cyber-jack Wrote:I honestly didn't even think about money, as I wasn't trying to make a sale or anything...Just trying to help out. CD has it listed for $20, so I wouldn't charge you more than that. It's the trade edition, not slipcased and not signed (That copy would cost you...), so whatever you think is fair is fine with me as long as you pay the shipping charges. I was willing to Fed Ex it to you so you had it tomorrow if you needed it by then. My local Fed Ex office will close at 5...so let me know what you want to do.
Thanks, I may take you up on it, but I will wait til after the holidays when things slow down a little.

I appreciate it.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Paul R   01-01-2005, 07:25 PM
My copy of 'Beige' arrived yesterday and I have to say it's now one of my favourite books. It's so cool. The whole package, I mean, not just the stories. I was in two minds whether or not to buy it, as I'd read most of the stories already, but my Hard-earned was well spent here.
Great to have the personal inscription too. This makes it all the better.
And because it's smaller than most books, reading it in bed at night isn't quite so tiring as reading, say, a hard-backed Sims would be! Big Grin
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6