Angel   01-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Paul, I have a confession to make to you. I have not read NIGHTWORLD! That's right, I said it! I still haven't. I know, it's hard to believe. I have a paperback copy bought in 1994 that still sits on my bookshelf. I bought it sometime after I discovered The Keep, and started reading all your books I could find. Don't remember when I learned it was the last book, but when I did I just couldn't bring myself to read it. Then you did the edit/reissue, and now I have a copy of the NEW version sitting next to the original...taunting me...

I am SOOOO glad you came out with the Early Years books. They are just kickass! Someday I will be able to bring myself to read the end of Jack, but I am sorry, I am still not ready...maybe next year...or the next...

Angel Angel
somevelvetmorning   01-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Oh my God, stop what you're doing and read it. His best work. An epic, satisfying conclusion. Having said that, I still have not read the original version, just the 2012 edit.
fpw   01-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Yeah, read it. I didn't write it to have it sit unread on a shelf.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Tony H   01-09-2015, 04:09 PM
fpw Wrote:Yeah, read it. I didn't write it to have it sit unread on a shelf.

Angel, I hope you packed your bags for that guilt trip.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious