Pages (16):    1 3 4 5 6 7 16   
Maggers   06-18-2005, 10:59 PM
I just got my Isher's mug and T-shirt. I love 'em! The mug is the nice big one, just like the RJ mug. The GU 4 mug was a smaller size and cute, but I like those big 'uns the best. Gotta get my huge shot of java in the AM.

Great going, Susanita!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   06-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Just had my first cup of coffee in my new Isher's Sports mug. I toasted us all. It was exciting to think that we were all involved in creating the logo. The artwork is all Susanita, but how cool that we all participated. And congrats again to the logo winners! Neato.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   06-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Maggers Wrote:Just had my first cup of coffee in my new Isher's Sports mug. I toasted us all. It was exciting to think that we were all involved in creating the logo. The artwork is all Susanita, but how cool that we all participated. And congrats again to the logo winners! Neato.

First cup of coffee in along time that didn't just open my eyes, but that cup made me smile too! That's unheard of before four in the morning! Big Grin I also love wearing my KYFHO hat around. Nobody's asked me what it means yet, but I can see they want to! I love my high caliber gear!!!

KRW
jimbow8   06-20-2005, 09:58 AM
KRW Wrote:First cup of coffee in along time that didn't just open my eyes, but that cup made me smile too! That's unheard of before four in the morning! Big Grin I also love wearing my KYFHO hat around. Nobody's asked me what it means yet, but I can see they want to! I love my high caliber gear!!!

KRW
Someone will ask eventually; someone always does.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Dave   06-20-2005, 01:44 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Someone will ask eventually; someone always does.

That's because you're American. Us British are far too polite to bother someone, even if the curiosity is killing us.

Dave
Barry Lee Dejasu   07-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Can (and thus, will) there ever be such things as Repairman Jack hoodies? And with zippers? And most importantly, either of these - for men?

I know, maybe I'm just being picky, but seriously...I'm a hoodie kind of fellow, and I love ones with zippers on them.

If this is all too much, I'll just pay extra for custom stuff, if that's doable...

...I'll shut up now.

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Maggers   07-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Can (and thus, will) there ever be such things as Repairman Jack hoodies? And with zippers? And most importantly, either of these - for men?

I know, maybe I'm just being picky, but seriously...I'm a hoodie kind of fellow, and I love ones with zippers on them.

If this is all too much, I'll just pay extra for custom stuff, if that's doable...

...I'll shut up now.

Me too! I like large, oversized, men's hoodies. I think I asked about this and Susan said that Cafe Press may not make them? Not sure. But I'd buy one for sure.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Biggles   07-01-2005, 10:07 PM
KRW Wrote:First cup of coffee in along time that didn't just open my eyes, but that cup made me smile too! That's unheard of before four in the morning! Big Grin I also love wearing my KYFHO hat around. Nobody's asked me what it means yet, but I can see they want to! I love my high caliber gear!!!

KRW

"Acronym Definition
KYFHO Keep Your Freaking Hands Off (polite form)"

Got this off the internet.

And here's a great KYFHO site I found (this guy "gets it" Paul).

http://www.paganvigil.com/C1252147800/E1585240526/

I think this guy needs to be a part of our group.

Big Grin
This post was last modified: 07-01-2005, 10:17 PM by Biggles.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Lisa   07-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Maggers Wrote:Me too! I like large, oversized, men's hoodies. I think I asked about this and Susan said that Cafe Press may not make them?

That is correct.

Lisa
fpw   07-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Biggles Wrote:I think this guy needs to be a part of our group.

Big Grin

Invite him over.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (16):    1 3 4 5 6 7 16