FreeBeerTomorrow   05-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Hi Guys,
Hope the forum crew is doing well.
It's been a while since I've posted but I've started re-reading the whole RJ/Adversary Cycle again and had a question. I'm currently halfway through Bloodline and I was planning on ordering the latest copies of The Touch and Reprisal....if they contain any significant differences from the originals. I realize that "The Man" totally revised "Nightworld" and I'm looking forward to reading it.
Bottom line: Do I need to order the latest versions of the aforementioned books or am I good to go with the ones I have"?

Thanks in advance...

FBT

[Image: darktowergunslinger1-1.jpg]
"Control what you can control. Let everything else take a flying f**k at you... And if you must go down...go down with your guns blazing..."
rjack_fan   05-21-2014, 11:45 PM
I recall discussions from a while ago that said the revisions to a The Touch were minimal, generally minor corrections or updates. I can't recall what was said about Reprisal. I want to say it had a few more changes to accommodate the expanded Jack story but no major changes to the story, but I'm just speculating as I can't immediately find the threads and I'm already up way too late for when I'm due at work in the am.

I'm sure someone will be along with a better answer on Reprisal soon...
fpw   05-22-2014, 08:26 AM
Minimal changes in both -- mostly altering references that dated them -- however the new edition of The Touch contains its prequel, "Dat-Tay-Vao," not included in previous editions.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
FreeBeerTomorrow   05-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the help.
I appreciate it.

[Image: darktowergunslinger1-1.jpg]
"Control what you can control. Let everything else take a flying f**k at you... And if you must go down...go down with your guns blazing..."
t4terrific   05-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Dat tay vao is worth the read if nothing else.