mutley   01-08-2015, 06:42 PM
I don't generally join forums but I have been totally captivated by Repairman Jack, I wish the series would never end but of course they do, what a wonderful ride it has been, still waiting for The Dark at the End, back ordered from the company I order from, and am waiting impatiently!! F. Paul Wilson, congrats to you, what a wonderful character, I have just devoured these books. I think I will go on to Young Jack and see what those bring! Thanks so much for the wonderful reading, I remain totally hooked!!!!:o
fpw   01-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Mutley, ay? (Is this where I choke out a wheezing laugh?) Welcome to the monkey house. Sorry, no 12-step program available, but hardcore addicts tend to quiet their jones by rereading the series in order.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
somevelvetmorning   01-09-2015, 11:42 AM
The Dark at the End confused me a bit, and I felt it wasn't a very good conclusion at first...until I read Nightworld. Now I think it's great. I would read the young Jack books first though, before going any further. They tie in well with TDATE. Also The Keep/Adversary books, if you haven't read them yet. But that's just me Smile.
fpw   01-12-2015, 10:20 AM
somevelvetmorning Wrote:The Dark at the End confused me a bit, and I felt it wasn't a very good conclusion at first...until I read Nightworld. Now I think it's great. I would read the young Jack books first though, before going any further. They tie in well with TDATE. Also The Keep/Adversary books, if you haven't read them yet. But that's just me Smile.

The teen books def tie in with TDatE.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
rjack_fan   01-15-2015, 10:52 PM
:welcome:
CC13   01-19-2015, 05:38 PM
mutley Wrote:I don't generally join forums but I have been totally captivated by Repairman Jack, I wish the series would never end but of course they do, what a wonderful ride it has been, still waiting for The Dark at the End, back ordered from the company I order from, and am waiting impatiently!! F. Paul Wilson, congrats to you, what a wonderful character, I have just devoured these books. I think I will go on to Young Jack and see what those bring! Thanks so much for the wonderful reading, I remain totally hooked!!!!:o

Couldn't agree more! Started reading secret history years ago and have sadly been on a very long hiatus during my graduate studies, but I have picked it back up and have gotten through three books in the past two weeks. Looking forward to the rest.