Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Medusa   02-23-2014, 12:33 PM
I really like Carol. I was hoping they'd bring her back.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
LolaRennt   03-18-2014, 06:02 PM
So who liked Sunday's episode?

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   03-19-2014, 02:51 PM
That was one of the best episodes ever. The actors that portray Tyreese and Carol deserve awards for their acting.

EWMAN
Marc   03-19-2014, 02:52 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:So who liked Sunday's episode?

It was an emotional rollercoaster, that's for sure. But what happened to Judith? Unless I missed something she wasn't with them when they left the house, and I don't remember anything happening to her.
cobalt   03-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Marc Wrote:It was an emotional rollercoaster, that's for sure. But what happened to Judith? Unless I missed something she wasn't with them when they left the house, and I don't remember anything happening to her.

She was in a backpack like baby carrier on Tyresse's back.

EWMAN
Scott Hajek   03-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Marc Wrote:It was an emotional rollercoaster, that's for sure. But what happened to Judith? Unless I missed something she wasn't with them when they left the house, and I don't remember anything happening to her.

They ate her since they couldn't bag a deer. Lightens the load and provides energy for the long walk to Terminus.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
LolaRennt   03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
LOL...I kind of want the baby to go, but that's more because it's sort of silly to have to keep dragging the little noise maker around.

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   03-25-2014, 09:21 AM
Next week is the season end......will everyone meet up at Terminus? Even Beth?

EWMAN
Marc   04-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Now that the finale has aired what are your thoughts? I, for one, enjoyed the second half of the season much more than the first. While it was slower action-wise the character development and back story was really interesting. I will definitely be tuning in for next season.
Scott Hajek   04-01-2014, 01:45 PM
I'll also be watching next season. The second half was better, but the three episodes focusing on the Governor were boring and I think drove many viewers away. My son is one of those.

Though, I think there should have been a bigger shock. Maybe one of the main characters be killed, or found dead.

Plus, why didn't the ringleader, archer and samurai just find a way to the roof to kill one of the snipers? They were inside the buildings for a while and probably could've found a ladder.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5