Pages (3):    1 2 3
Sigokat   06-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Spoiler Tags, Please, Sir!!!

And speaking of spoiler tags...is there anyway to have the tags show up in the activity stream since that is where you are taken straight to when you type in the url for the forum?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Marc   06-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Sigokat Wrote:Spoiler Tags, Please, Sir!!!

Done. Smile

Quote:And speaking of spoiler tags...is there anyway to have the tags show up in the activity stream since that is where you are taken straight to when you type in the url for the forum?

The spoiler bbcode is not a standard code within the vB system. Because of this the Activity Stream doesn't understand the code and ignores it. So, short answer, no.
Sigokat   06-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Marc Wrote:Done. Smile

Thanks, Marc. I'll try to forget what I read as I continue on through the series (I'm still in season 1)

Quote:The spoiler bbcode is not a standard code within the vB system. Because of this the Activity Stream doesn't understand the code and ignores it. So, short answer, no.

Got it. Thanks anyways. Smile

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   06-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Just wait until the Sleestak show up, mind blowing

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
PicardRex   06-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Or until the R.O.U.S swarm over the wall and eat everyone in Castle Black
cobalt   06-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Fenian1916 Wrote:Just wait until the Sleestak show up, mind blowing

lol They would freeze...being cold blooded and all.

EWMAN
Sigokat   07-10-2013, 05:21 AM
Almost done with Season 2 (had to return the discs because the last 2 didn't work, so that took a couple days).

So far I'm loving this show. Everything about it is great. Earlier in the thread someone asked about it being degrading to women and while there is alot of sex and nudity I don't see it as being degrading. There are quite a few strong female characters in the show as well and the Mother of Dragons is one of my favorite characters so far.

My only complaint (and not even really that) was in the episode I watched last night. [spoiler]We are led to believe that Theon killed the two young Stark boys, but it was so obvious that it was the two orphan boys that were sent to the farm perviously. When they see the farm the Stark boys mentions sending the two orphans there (I'm sure to remind us viewers about it) and then we see the boys running to hide. Next there are two dead boys back at Winterfell, which Theon uses to convince the people of Winterfell that the Stark boys are dead. To me it just seemed like poor writing because the dialogue of the Stark boy made it obvious when we saw the dead bodies that it was the other two boys.[/spoiler]

However, that has been my only issue with the writing/script so far. Everything else has been amazing.

Major K

Sigokat   07-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Finished episode 4 of Season 3 last night. Friggin awesome. I just knew that Daenerys Targaryen wouldn't give up one of her Dragons like that. That final scene was great. She has to be the best character in the show so far, IMO.

Major K

Marc   07-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Sigokat Wrote:Finished episode 4 of Season 3 last night. Friggin awesome. I just knew that Daenerys Targaryen wouldn't give up one of her Dragons like that. That final scene was great. She has to be the best character in the show so far, IMO.

For me it's her and Tyrion, though I really do like Arya is really cool, too.
Pages (3):    1 2 3