Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
Brian   07-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Someone needs to read faster. Big Grin

There is no wise man without fault
Fenian1916   07-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Brian Wrote:Someone needs to read faster. Big Grin

Yeah Toni, WTF??

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Scott Miller   12-29-2012, 03:15 PM
So my copy got hijacked, wrapped and placed under the tree(my best present) so I just finished it up this morning and it's damn good. It's great to see him being shaped into the Repairman, especially loved the part with Cristin teaching him deviousness with the marbles-who better to learn that stuff from than a woman:p. And finally getting some backstory on Abe and Julio is awesome. The only bummer is that this is definitely not a standalone as there are a number of loose ends that I have no idea, but looking forward to seeing how they'll be tied up.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-31-2012, 10:08 PM
Blast my wicked soul! (NO WORRY ABOUT THAT, LINDNER--DR. ROMA) How can I gets me a copy of COLD CITY? Please help Little Blues!
Tony H   01-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Like everybody else, you decipher clues spread throughout Paul's collective works which leads you to the mystical spitting gnome of Abalov who will flick you on the elbow in Morse code, spelling out the grid coordinates for the final resting spot of Ingrid Solbieski, a departed third grade teacher who purchased every copy of Cold City so that she could be buried with them.

Once you excavate her corpse it will engage you in a battle of riddles (the answer to every question is 42) and upon answering the riddles and driving a stake through her heart, only then will she release a copy to you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   01-03-2013, 10:27 AM
^
Awesome! Smile

EWMAN
Lisa   01-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Sent from the Razr, no less! Now that's talent.
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6