johntfs   02-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Is it just me or is this game's storyline just a little bit fucked up? As I understand it, the birds are angry because the pigs have taken the birds' eggs. So, the birds retaliate by suicide-bombing the pigs. I'm just wanting the expansion pack in which Osama bird Laden leads the rest of Al Wakr (The Nest) in terrorist actions against the pigs as holy vengeance for the Swine Eleven eggnappings.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
rjack_fan   02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
johntfs Wrote:Is it just me or is this game's storyline just a little bit fucked up? As I understand it, the birds are angry because the pigs have taken the birds' eggs. So, the birds retaliate by suicide-bombing the pigs. I'm just wanting the expansion pack in which Osama bird Laden leads the rest of Al Wakr (The Nest) in terrorist actions against the pigs as holy vengeance for the Swine Eleven eggnappings.

No, it's not just you! I can't figure out why they use a slingshot instead of flying, and why that big white bird drops eggs on the pigs. Aren't they trying to SAVE their eggs? I spend too much time playing the game to let it clog up my thoughts trying to figure this out though when i'm not playing. Plus how did the pigs learn to build all those crazy structures?
cobalt   02-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Or put on those damn helmets!

But the slingshot just makes it more fun to send the yellow ones flying.

EWMAN
Brian   02-29-2012, 08:30 PM
You have to remember to play with the sound off, otherwise everyone knows you're slacking off. Big Grin

There is no wise man without fault
johntfs   02-29-2012, 08:42 PM
For my part, I tried Angry Birds a couple of times, but it's got nothing on Crush the Castle 2.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/547233

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
Sigokat   03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
never got in to Angry Birds. Tried a few times, found it boring, and moved on. To each his own though.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
cobalt   03-02-2012, 03:58 PM
I like the crows best.....haha! BOOM!

EWMAN