Pages (2): 1 2   
Tony H   02-07-2012, 07:32 PM
"Gigantic Death Worm" is the kind of story that happens when you allow a grade-A lunatic access to a computer.

The story starts off with a homo-erotic ski-lift masturbation scene (played for laughs) and culminates in wolf-spitting bears attacking a trio of the worlds worst human beings. That's right, bears that spit wolves.

If someone ever asked you to define bat-sh*t crazy, simply point them to Vince Kramer. His debut novel (Novella is more accurate, clocking in at just 69 pages, of which I am sure was no coincidence.) is rife with college humor, sex, drugs, alcohol, giant worms, Mexican Ninjas, and enough crazy to make Gary Busey green with envy.

This is not to say that the story is not at all enjoyable. Quite the contrary, it is enjoyable to a staggering degree that defies comprehension. There is plenty offense enough to properly offend anyone but instead of being angry you simply laugh your butt off.

Gigantic Death Worm is part social satire, part drug-induced hallucination, and 100 percent fun. Christians in particular should pick up this novel for the underlying themes of the love of Christ for a sinful race, redemption and the power of prayer.

You could do a lot worse for under ten bucks. (Dime bag purchase not withstanding.)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1621050041/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Alvin Fox   02-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:"Gigantic Death Worm"

Quote:The story starts off with a homo-erotic ski-lift masturbation scene

Am I the only one that thought- No, I can't finish that.
Tony H   02-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Alvin Fox Wrote:Am I the only one that thought- No, I can't finish that.

LOL! It serves no purpose whatsoever and is just part of the crazy. Shit, if I have to read straight sex scenes inbooks the least you breeders could do is swallow a gay one every now and then!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Tony H   02-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Tony H Wrote:LOL! It serves no purpose whatsoever and is just part of the crazy. Shit, if I have to read straight sex scenes inbooks the least you breeders could do is swallow a gay one every now and then!

That was probably a very poor choice of words.

Certified 100% Serious
Brian   02-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Tony H Wrote:That was probably a very poor choice of words.

You think? LOL

There is no wise man without fault
The Mad American   02-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Tony H Wrote:That was probably a very poor choice of words.

You beat me to it...dammit! Now look what you started!

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Medusa   02-08-2012, 01:00 AM
I've only read one bizarro book (Apeshit by Carlron Mellick III) and that was some weird stuff. It was a Traveling Book on another forum.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Alvin Fox   02-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Tony H Wrote:LOL! It serves no purpose whatsoever and is just part of the crazy. Shit, if I have to read straight sex scenes inbooks the least you breeders could do is swallow a gay one every now and then!

Someone doesn't read enough Clive Barker. And hasn't read Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy.
Tony H   02-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Medusa Wrote:I've only read one bizarro book (Apeshit by Carlron Mellick III) and that was some weird stuff. It was a Traveling Book on another forum.

Oh...this book is crazy but at the same time seems to lampoon the bizarro fiction books.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Certified 100% Serious
Fenian1916   02-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Tony H Wrote:the least you breeders could do is swallow a gay one every now and then!

No, no I don't

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Pages (2): 1 2