bkwormonthenet   01-29-2012, 01:00 AM
I searched the forum and didn't see any final decision on availability. Did I miss a post maybe?

Sean

Ken Valentine   01-29-2012, 07:32 AM
As I recall, Paul was going to sell the commentary CD when The Keep was offered on DVD. It was never offered, so that put an end to it. I -- and I think many others here -- would have loved to buy the commentary whether or not the DVD ever came out.
Tony H   01-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:As I recall, Paul was going to sell the commentary CD when The Keep was offered on DVD. It was never offered, so that put an end to it. I -- and I think many others here -- would have loved to buy the commentary whether or not the DVD ever came out.

Ken is correct. It was supposed to be simultaneously released with the release of "The Keep" on DVD. That never really came to fruition. However, "The Keep" continues to be made available for streaming on the Netflix instant queue...soooooo...it would be a good opportunity to make the commentary available, in my humble opinion.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious