Mala_Ross   01-19-2012, 03:39 PM
For being the age I am most of my peers look down on me for liking them, but i can't help it. I get their songs stuck in my head. Then i start humming them and it is all over when someone asks me, "Is that Disney?" I sigh and nodded. You do agree that Disney is Awesome no matter you age? If so, which one is you favorite? :llama:

[COLOR="Purple"]":eek:Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.[/COLOR]
cobalt   01-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I love all things Disney. Notice my avatar...lol

Tigger is my favorite character though...as for the music....Beauty and the Beast is my favorite.

EWMAN
Mala_Ross   01-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh! I love it, Yea my favorite is close to a tie 1 is Beauty and the Beast though, have you seen it in 3D yet?

cobalt   01-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Mala_Ross Wrote:Oh! I love it, Yea my favorite is close to a tie 1 is Beauty and the Beast though, have you seen it in 3D yet?

I've seen the movie, the show in Hollywood Studios and the Ice show....but not in 3D.

EWMAN
Scott Miller   01-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I love many of the Disney animated movies and I am not embarrassed by it at all. My favorites are The Jungle Book, Robin Hood and The Sword In the Stone. I also thought Enchanted was enchanting. Hold your head up high.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Mala_Ross   01-20-2012, 11:11 AM
WOW!! On ICE!! thats AMAZING! I loved enchanted also! Tangled was surprisingly good too

mad4tunes   01-29-2012, 12:07 PM
My favorite is "Lady & the Tramp", followed closely by "Fantasia" (the original).

Of the modern Disney movies, I liked "Beauty & the Beast" and "Aladdin", but not a big fan of "Mulan" or "The Emperor's New Groove".

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
KRW   01-30-2012, 01:11 AM
"Fox and the Hound" I'm with Mad for my runner up.."Lady and the Tramp".