Pages (2):    1 2
johntfs   03-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Coolest part of Season 2 for me (aside from all of Margo Martindale's performance) was in the first episode where Raylon sprays the the guy with gasoline and then asks him "Do you know how a firearm works?"

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
Noodle   04-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Just finished season two over the weekend myself. So, so good. Love the Boyd Crowder character. Also love how many of the cast of Deadwood make cameos in Justified - the guy who played Dan Dority, the guy who played the preacher, for example. The guy who played Farnham would be wonderful, but I don't think I've seen him.

I've seen every Deadwood episode at least six or seven times - for about a six-month period I'd watch at least two episodes a night. I'm a bit OCD that way. I've done similar imersion programs with Band of Brothers and The Wire, and I'm starting on Breaking Bad now. Also a very good series. When I catch up there, I have the dvd's of season one of Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire to get to. It's a full schedule.
johntfs   03-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Episode Nine of the fourth season is on tomorrow (March 5). I'm really liking this season better than I did Seasons 1 or 3, though 2 is still the best. And visa vi the last episode, I am seriously craving a Peanut-Buster Parfait.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
Mwinter   03-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Justifed speaks to me. I began my law enforcement career in Tennessee, and currently work in rural Texas. As hard as I may try, bits of Raylan keep creeping into my banter, and so very many things from the present and past remind me of the show. Looking forward to tonight's episode.
t4terrific   03-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Over the last 2 episodes, Raylan has found the inner badass that he seemed to have lost for a little while.
johntfs   03-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Last night was awesome. Everyone seemed to find their inner badass - especially Constable Bob. Colton was interesting as he finally began to fulfill his character's potential to be an evil Jack Reacher. And Boyd was great as the Raylan whisperer. Also who knew that Burt Hummel from Glee could bring that much evil menace as Nicky Augustine. Hell, who knew that Patton Oswalt could bring the intensity that he brought? Damn, but this show has some amazing casting.

Pages (2):    1 2