Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Paul, I heard it through the grapevine that you have a copy of the NECRONOMICON for sale. Any truth to those underground rumors? If so, what's the asking price?
RichE   05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Just got a copy in today of "Quick Fixes" and am very eager to read it. By the way, awhile back, a judge here in Monroe County, read "A Day In The Life", and laughed when I asked him how he liked it? He did. In fact he said it read like a Tarintino film! Hope there will be plenty of Jack short stories coming our way!!
Tony H   05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
RichE Wrote:Just got a copy in today of "Quick Fixes" and am very eager to read it. By the way, awhile back, a judge here in Monroe County, read "A Day In The Life", and laughed when I asked him how he liked it? He did. In fact he said it read like a Tarintino film! Hope there will be plenty of Jack short stories coming our way!!

I think Paul touted this as the first, last, and only RJ short story anthology. As much as you want it, I think you can hang that one out to dry. Smile

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (2):    1 2