You're so funny when you beg, Tony. I'll see what we can do. Smile

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Beg? BEG?

A champ like Tony never begs!

Plead, maybe...
Tony H   09-25-2011, 05:41 PM
cobalt Wrote:You're so funny when you beg, Tony. I'll see what we can do. Smile

Thanks Cobalt! You guys treat me so well.

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Beg? BEG?

A champ like Tony never begs!

Plead, maybe...

I ain't too proud to beg. But pleading sounds a little less desperate so I will go with you on this on.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Everyone finds themself agreeing with Little Blues sooner or later, Tony.

Except Susan Mahler. I met her in bio lab at Hunter College, and for 2 years we were entranced with each other.

Until that awful day in 1974 when she told me she was gay.

I got my time machine out of the pawn shop, went back, took a shot at a President (I missed), started World War One, and generally fucked things up.

She was The One. I think of her every day.
Brian   09-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Shameless, totally shameless. Big Grin

Payday is Friday dude, it will be looked into.

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Payday is Friday
And payday is Bri's day
Everybody shouts and sings
Payday is Friday
Even cheapskate Blues
Orders the whole gang tasty wings

On Friday the lawman takes cobalt by the hand
Spins her around,
Sings "Ain't our blessed land grand?"

Payday is Friday
That's our day
It should come seven times a week

It should come seven times a week
(REPEAT 'TIL FADE)

Copyright 2011 by Beloved Standards Music
All Rights Reserved
Brian   09-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Copyrighting your shit now, are you? LOL

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-25-2011, 08:00 PM
If I don't, who will?

But actually, when I took a writing course with Gene Wolfe and Nancy Kress back in Brockport in 1980, Gene explained "provisional copyright" protects a writer's work for 3 years without filing any paperwork.

Gene Wolfe... Nancy Kress... Those multiple Hugo and Nebula Award winners read and critiqued my nonsense... (I hadn't yet figured out Ah's a lyricist, not a fictioneer.)
Marc   10-04-2011, 04:22 PM
It's been almost ten days, so we wanted to remind people about our Kickstarter campaign to fund our feature. (Yes... we're whoring ourselves to the RJ community.) Times as they are we realize $25 might be tough for some, so we've added a new pledge in the amount of $5.

"$5," you ask? "What could you possibly offer for $5?" Simple! Your name will be in the credits! See how simple it is to get your name in a feature film? So check out Genrefinity on Kickstarter to see what the film is all about, make a pledge, and spread the word!
Tony H   10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Marc Wrote:It's been almost ten days, so we wanted to remind people about our Kickstarter campaign to fund our feature. (Yes... we're whoring ourselves to the RJ community.) Times as they are we realize $25 might be tough for some, so we've added a new pledge in the amount of $5.

"$5," you ask? "What could you possibly offer for $5?" Simple! Your name will be in the credits! See how simple it is to get your name in a feature film? So check out Genrefinity on Kickstarter to see what the film is all about, make a pledge, and spread the word!

I am banning this sonofabitch for spam. But he makes a valid point. Banned, but the post remains.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7