InfinityLtd   03-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Does anybody know if the paperback versions of the books of the Adversary cycle (except for "The Keep") are still in print? The reason I ask is that I have "The Keep" and "The Tomb" on order, but when I was looking in abebooks.com for "The Touch," "Reborn," and "Reprisal," the prices were bloody outrageous (the cheapest I could find was $18, except for one copy of "Reborn," I think it was). I was hoping to find these three in one bookstore to avoid paying three shipping charges, but I don't want to pay that much for a paperback, either--if I were collecting, okay, but I just want to read the book.

Thanks!

Eric

"Yeah, but now they're bad for me!" -- Bender, Futurama
Marc   03-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Unfortunately only The Keep and The Tomb are still in paperback print. Abebooks, Ebay and Amazon are probably your best source for tracking down used copies.
Scott Hajek   03-29-2004, 05:33 PM
I can take a look at my local used book stores as well for you or anyone else looking for pb's

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
InfinityLtd   03-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I can take a look at my local used book stores as well for you or anyone else looking for pb's
I thank you for the offer. I looked on eBay and have bids in currently for pb's of "The Touch" and "Reborn" and I found a copy of "Reprisal" on half.com that was affordable, so I ordered that. If my eBay bids don't go well, I may get back in touch with you.

Thanks again!

Eric

"I view the world at an eighteen-degree angle." -- Ernie Kovacs
The Dog   03-30-2004, 11:18 AM
I've had good luck purchasing used book club editions
Flinx   04-10-2004, 07:28 AM
I would certainly like to see Tor reprint the rest of the "Adversary Cycle". Perhaps they could do it after the final book is released by Borderland Press.

The new hardcovers certainly sound nice but at US$60 + postage it is a little out of my range at the moment.

Flinx