Scott Miller   08-09-2011, 06:52 PM
[h=2]Wilfred and Archer[/h][INDENT]Nature abhors a vacuum and I'm a natural sort of guy so I couldn't leave my viewing vacuum empty for long. I have just wrapped up two outstanding series, Breaking Bad(Season 3) and Damages(Season 1), so I was on the prowl for something new and happened across Wilfred and Archer. I believe someone had mentioned Wilfred here but my search turned up nothing. Anyway both are part of FX's Fully Baked line of programming intended for mature audiences but I'm watching anyway.

Wilfred stars Elijah Wood as a stoner who is the only person who sees and converses with his neighbor's dog(everyone else sees him as a dog) Wilfred. I'm a little mixed on this one, on the one hand there are some hilarious moments but on the other hand it can be disturbingly dark. I have only watched 3 episodes so far so my jury is still out.

Archer is an incredibly raunchy animated series about some incredibly lusty super spies(think James Bond with an NC-17 rating). If you think that sounds funny then you'll love it-I'm in the love camp myself. [/INDENT]

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels