johntfs   07-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Saw it. loved it. I look forward to Ralph Fiennes playing people with noses again and Daniel Radcliffe becoming the next Michael Caine. On the actress side, Emma Watson did a great job, as did Evanna Lynch.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
Medusa   07-16-2011, 07:18 PM
We're going to see it in about 2 hours. Is there anything after the credits? I hate leaving during the credits and then find out there was a scene after.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
johntfs   07-16-2011, 08:20 PM
As far as I've heard, there's nothing after the credits. However, I didn't stay through the credits so I don't know for sure.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
Kenji   07-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Friday night I saw HP DH2 on IMAX3-D. I think this is the best ending!
cobalt   07-16-2011, 11:39 PM
I saw it earlier tonight with my 2 DIL's. I was impressed. Of course everything from the books can't be included....but it was fast action and tons of magic all around. The best one yet.....and yes in 3-D is the way to go.

EWMAN
Medusa   07-17-2011, 12:06 AM
I thought it was pretty good. Had to condense but followed the book quite a bit. We saw it in 2D, I get kind of a headache wearing those 3D glasses over my regular glasses.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Alvin Fox   07-18-2011, 07:40 AM
[Image: harry_potter_spolier.gif]
mad4tunes   07-18-2011, 03:15 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:[Image: harry_potter_spolier.gif]

Oh. Kind of like Season 3 of "Dallas", eh?

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."