earth2res   07-11-2011, 11:26 AM
I bought several books in the Repairman Jack series from Amazon last year. During the school year I don't have much time to read so I just picked up All the Rage a few days ago. It is a great book, but when I got to page 440, I noticed that the next page is 473. There are 33 pages missing! I am so hooked on this book and now I have to go find another copy! Where is Repairman Jack when you need him?
Marc   07-11-2011, 11:49 AM
All the Rage is probably one of my favorite Jack books. Totally sucks you're missing 33 pages. Were they physically ripped out, or was it a printing problem?
Tony H   07-13-2011, 03:44 PM
I have a copy in paperback if you want it I can mail it to you. (That sounds creepy, a random stranger offering you a book, but I assure you, we do it all the time here.)

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-13-2011, 03:58 PM
You're a kind fella, Tony. And that won't be forgotten when you stand before the Judgement Throne.

Truth is, though, that kind of printing error is not all that uncommon.
Tony H   07-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:You're a kind fella, Tony. And that won't be forgotten when you stand before the Judgement Throne.

Truth is, though, that kind of printing error is not all that uncommon.

I have bigger worries than itching hands if I end up dead and standing before a throne. I spent too many years saying it didn't exist.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
earth2res   07-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Marc Wrote:All the Rage is probably one of my favorite Jack books. Totally sucks you're missing 33 pages. Were they physically ripped out, or was it a printing problem?
It was a printing problem. Amazon refunded my money even though I bought the book almost a year ago.
earth2res   07-24-2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks, but I got a copy at the library. I really appreciate the offer.