fpw   07-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Ephemera is transitory written and printed matter not intended to be retained or preserved. The word derives from the Greek, meaning things lasting no more than a day.

I have a load of extra dust jackets for hardcovers and cover flats for paperbacks (many duplicates) that I'd like to give away to someone who will take what he or she wants and then dole out the rest or pass the remainder on to others who would care for some. Mostly RJ stuff.

I'll get it out to the first to PM me with an address, just be sure you're willing to pass it on.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   07-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Never mind. One of you who is going to NECon PM'd first, so no need to contact me.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.