Alvin Fox   06-28-2011, 03:38 PM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9eriClHWLw[/yt]
KRW   06-28-2011, 06:37 PM
That was pretty good. Personally, I've always considered Gollum the well spoken, anorexic little brother of Yoda. I would love to hear those two do a duet sometime. Maybe something along the lines of "Islands In The Stream" or "If I Close My Eye's Forever". That would be epic!
The Mad American   06-28-2011, 06:38 PM
KRW Wrote:That was pretty good. Personally, I've always considered Gollum the well spoken, anorexic little brother of Yoda. I would love to hear those two do a duet sometime. Maybe something along the lines of "Islands In The Stream" or "If I Close My Eye's Forever". That would be epic!

Lol, I could definitely get behind the "Islands in the Stream" duet. :xd: That would be awesome.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

webby   06-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Adam Savage as Gollum singing "I Will Survive"

[Image: hysterical.gif] That is geek comedy gold right there!

KRW Wrote:That was pretty good. Personally, I've always considered Gollum the well spoken, anorexic little brother of Yoda. I would love to hear those two do a duet sometime. Maybe something along the lines of "Islands In The Stream" or "If I Close My Eye's Forever". That would be epic!

[Image: roflmao-1.gif] And Ken makes it geek comedy platinum! w0ot!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KRW   06-29-2011, 12:47 AM
webby Wrote:Adam Savage as Gollum singing "I Will Survive"

[Image: hysterical.gif] That is geek comedy gold right there!

[Image: roflmao-1.gif] And Ken makes it geek comedy platinum! w0ot!

The only thing extra I could add is a barber shop quartet with Jimmy Durante and Richard Nixon. (But when is too much, too much?)Smile