GeraldRice   06-25-2011, 10:55 AM
OK, so far I'm loving this show. But I haaaaaaaate Skylar. She is completely unsupportive in a way that looks supportive.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Scott Miller   07-03-2011, 11:41 AM
GeraldRice Wrote:OK, so far I'm loving this show. But I haaaaaaaate Skylar. She is completely unsupportive in a way that looks supportive.

I'm a big fan of the show but not many of the characters are all that likable when you get right down to it. And if you think Season 1 is crazy(I know I did), wait until you watch Season 2. Holy shit! Season 3 will soon be available to me from the library and I can't wait to see it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
The Mad American   07-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm a big fan of the show but not many of the characters are all that likable when you get right down to it. And if you think Season 1 is crazy(I know I did), wait until you watch Season 2. Holy shit! Season 3 will soon be available to me from the library and I can't wait to see it.

I agree, some of the characters just make you want to punch them but the show is pretty good and keeps you coming back in spite of that.

I am waiting on season 3 as well. Can't wait to see it.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Tesla's folly   07-04-2011, 07:13 PM
The Skylar character I eventually did a 180 on, because for a while she just seemed highly annoying.
The Mad American   07-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Tesla's folly Wrote:The Skylar character I eventually did a 180 on, because for a while she just seemed highly annoying.

I still haven't gotten there with Skylar yet. Maybe in the last season since I haven't seen it yet.

By the way, welcome to the board Tesla.Big Grin

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Tesla's folly   07-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Hahaha, thanks. I was sort of ghosting it since I first got exposed to the repairman jack novels some years ago, and just figured "might as well".
rjack_fan   07-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Tesla's folly Wrote:Hahaha, thanks. I was sort of ghosting it since I first got exposed to the repairman jack novels some years ago, and just figured "might as well".

Welcome! Glad you took the plunge and are joining the discussions!