Karithna   06-22-2011, 08:39 PM
I suppose this is the place to post wacky Youtube stuff.

Here's a cat caught barking like a dog, then changes to meowing when caught.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1c...re=feedlik

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Alvin Fox   06-23-2011, 12:15 AM
You don't read my posts, do you? Sad
The Mad American   06-23-2011, 12:18 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:You don't read my posts, do you? Sad

Does anyone? Wait...I must since I responded. Damn you and your Queenie mind tricks. Alvin!!!!!!

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Alvin Fox   06-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Awww...

*shuffles off into obscurity*
Medusa   06-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Busted the cat!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Karithna   06-23-2011, 10:42 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:You don't read my posts, do you? Sad

Oops! Did you already post this? I was out of town when the forums changed and haven't quite caught up yet.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Sigokat   06-23-2011, 11:01 PM
this video has gone viral. I've seen it posted on a bunch of different sites (besides YouTube of course) and twice on here.

But here's my thing...you never "see" the cat barking. Its possible it could be a dog out the window that its looking out that is making the barking noises. I don't know...its hard to tell for sure.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
webby   06-23-2011, 11:22 PM
sigokat Wrote:this video has gone viral. I've seen it posted on a bunch of different sites (besides YouTube of course) and twice on here.

But here's my thing...you never "see" the cat barking. Its possible it could be a dog out the window that its looking out that is making the barking noises. I don't know...its hard to tell for sure.

Or the cat could have been trying to cough up a hairball. I've heard cats make some straaange sounds doing that.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Karithna   06-24-2011, 01:01 PM
webby Wrote:Or the cat could have been trying to cough up a hairball. I've heard cats make some straaange sounds doing that.

I thought that too.