Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Sigokat   06-17-2011, 06:33 PM
What's a "US Army cop"? Is that like an MP? Or a DAC/DoD Police Officer? :confused:

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Brian   06-17-2011, 07:02 PM
sigokat Wrote:What's a "US Army cop"? Is that like an MP? Or a DAC/DoD Police Officer? :confused:

Reacher lead an Army MP investigation squad. Not sure if it was DoD. He taps his former team mates at times for info.

There is no wise man without fault
Sigokat   06-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Brian Wrote:Reacher lead an Army MP investigation squad. Not sure if it was DoD. He taps his former team mates at times for info.

So he was an MPI puke...I see.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Medusa   06-17-2011, 08:16 PM
I belong to the Lee Child forum also and we are all protesting this there. Tom Cruise is just not Reacher. Its not just the size difference, he's just completely wrong. Hopefully its just some stupid rumor. I love Jack Reacher but I honestly don't know if I would see the movie with Tom Cruise. The Affair - October 18 in the US! I can't wait! Hopefully Lee Child will tour in Houston.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Medusa   06-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Kenji Wrote:I haven't read Jack Reacher novels. I'm not sure Tom Cruise is good choice for J.R., but everybody says so... yeah, seems everybody hate him. :p Big Grin
Let me know if you want to borrow one. I have them all except for one I can't find and 2 on ebook.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
t4terrific   06-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Hollywood likes to have very little men play lead in action roles. Another weird thing, is how many actors are left handed. There is something going on. I just don't know what it is.
webby   06-18-2011, 12:33 AM
The Mad American Wrote:LMAO!! That is so bad it is freaking funny. Yeah, Cruise could play the Reacher character....NOT.

It goes back to a running joke that a couple friends and I have. If Hollywood ever makes an Elric movie (Michael Moorcock's anti-hero, who is albino and sickly) they would get Will Smith to play Elric.

Oh that is so bad, so bad.

I'd have more confidence in Will Smith pulling off that kind of wrong casting than Tom Cruise. Confusedquigglemouth:

Medusa Wrote:I belong to the Lee Child forum also and we are all protesting this there. Tom Cruise is just not Reacher. Its not just the size difference, he's just completely wrong. Hopefully its just some stupid rumor. I love Jack Reacher but I honestly don't know if I would see the movie with Tom Cruise. The Affair - October 18 in the US! I can't wait! Hopefully Lee Child will tour in Houston.

It is just wrong. Just flat out plain wrong. As wrong as Gilbert Gottfried playing Repairman Jack.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
webby   06-18-2011, 12:34 AM
t4terrific Wrote:Hollywood likes to have very little men play lead in action roles. Another weird thing, is how many actors are left handed. There is something going on. I just don't know what it is.

[Image: conspiracy.jpg]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Mad American   06-19-2011, 01:15 AM
webby Wrote:[Image: conspiracy.jpg]

Hey how did you get that picture of me Webby? Wait, you must be one of them!! I knew I should have been more careful with all the shadow agents out there. Now I am going to have to put horns on my tin-foil hat and walk in left handed circles for at least 3 hours. Dangit!!

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

cobalt   06-19-2011, 09:31 AM
webby Wrote:[Image: conspiracy.jpg]
I've seen this picture before...but just noticed the box of aluminum foil to the guy's right. That would mean he has a fresh supply of foil to make himself a new hat every time the wind wings it off his head. Good planning on his part...nu?

EWMAN
Pages (3):    1 2 3