Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-10-2011, 12:26 AM
sigokat Wrote:How is the world did this guy become an A-list actor? He's horrible. Every movie I've seen him in was horrid.

I just watched The Green Hornet today and I swear it was nothing but a chance for Seth Rogan to swear as much as possible. What a terrible choice to play The Green Hornet...and the guy that played Kato wasn't any better.

Not to mention the movie was atrocious. I mean, I didn't understand the whole slow-motion, zomming in on weapons and changing colors thing. Was that from the original show?

I got the movie from Redbox last night and even though I only payed $1 I still feel ripped off.

I'll never watch another movie with Seth Rogan again. He's just too bad and I'd rather spend an hour and a half sticking sharpened sticks under my fingernails then watch another movie with this half-wit, talentless hack ever again. And WTF is up with his teeth?!?!?! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!

Ok rant over. Anyone else feel the same? Or different?

Sig, I don't know the guy, but I'll say this--

Performing is really hard. Being on stage or in front of the camera is hard. I've been on stage, so I know a little about it.l
Aprilis   06-14-2011, 06:13 PM
IMO ...

I feel the same way about Ben Stiller and Tom Cruise ... I think they ruin every movie they are in ...

I think their movies would be better if someone else better had played their roles ...

Although I havnt seen Seth Rogan in a role where he doesnt play himself ... yet ...

April Smile

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Pages (2):    1 2