RepairmanJack.com Forums
Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! (/thread-4170.html)

Pages: 1 2

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - Sigokat - 06-04-2011

How is the world did this guy become an A-list actor? He's horrible. Every movie I've seen him in was horrid.

I just watched The Green Hornet today and I swear it was nothing but a chance for Seth Rogan to swear as much as possible. What a terrible choice to play The Green Hornet...and the guy that played Kato wasn't any better.

Not to mention the movie was atrocious. I mean, I didn't understand the whole slow-motion, zomming in on weapons and changing colors thing. Was that from the original show?

I got the movie from Redbox last night and even though I only payed $1 I still feel ripped off.

I'll never watch another movie with Seth Rogan again. He's just too bad and I'd rather spend an hour and a half sticking sharpened sticks under my fingernails then watch another movie with this half-wit, talentless hack ever again. And WTF is up with his teeth?!?!?! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!

Ok rant over. Anyone else feel the same? Or different?

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - A-dono - 06-04-2011

I've never found Seth Rogan to be even remotely funny. Granted, I tend to feel the same about most comics, but this guy in particular seems to be little more than a walking stereotype of the typical frat boy.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - Tony H - 06-04-2011

I agree, I thought the movie was horrible...And I BOUGHT it on 3D BluRay.

Seth Rogen is not charming or appealing. But I feel the same about Will Ferrell and Jack Black. They need to stop giving these guys leading roles...it only encourages them.

My fear is that Zack Galifinakis (sp?) will start getting more roles now that he has been in 2 very successful films.

The slow-mo thing on the Green Hornet was not a throwback to the show, it was just for visual flair, a way to demonstrate how quick Kato's mind processed the scene around him so that he could adequately kick butt/

The Green Hornet was just not a good film.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - Alvin Fox - 06-05-2011

I enjoyed Paul. Given that was only Seth Rogen's voice coming out of a CGI slacker alien.

And I can watch Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny over and over. That's the only Jack Black movie I care for but I like it so much.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - wdg3rd - 06-05-2011

AsMoral Wrote:My fear is that Zack Galifinakis (sp?) will start getting more roles now that he has been in 2 very successful films.

I haven't seen him in any movies, but I've probably watched his "Comedy Central Presents" episode a couple of dozen times. Absolutely hilarious.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - t4terrific - 06-05-2011

He was well cast in movies like 40 Year Old Virgin, and Superbad. His leading roles have been less entertaining to me.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - cobalt - 06-05-2011

Some love Seth and think he's oh so funny. I'll tolerate him for a while and then he'll do something so totally nerdy that I'll FF thru because I can't stand it anymore.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - crlovel - 06-09-2011

The only movie I LOVED with Seth Rogan in it was Observe and Report. Truly GREAT movie.

I agree about Jack Black, too. Just not funny. I did enjoy King Kong, though.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - wdg3rd - 06-09-2011

crlovel Wrote:The only movie I LOVED with Seth Rogan in it was Observe and Report. Truly GREAT movie.

School of Rock was pretty damned good, actually.

Seth Rogan...WHY?!?! - ccosborne3 - 06-09-2011

crlovel Wrote:The only movie I LOVED with Seth Rogan in it was Observe and Report. Truly GREAT movie.

That movie should have fared better. Loved the flashlight scene against the real cops. Truly hilarious.