Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
wdg3rd   05-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Just rereading Implant. Kinda wondering if the meal at Taco Bell might have in any way been influenced by the film "Demolition Man".

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Sigokat   05-03-2011, 12:36 AM
mmmmm...Taco Bell Big Grin

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
crlovel   05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
"Taco taco...burrito burrito, taco taco!"

-Jennifer Lopez
fpw   05-03-2011, 01:00 PM
wdg3rd Wrote:Just rereading Implant. Kinda wondering if the meal at Taco Bell might have in any way been influenced by the film "Demolition Man".
Refresh this old brain.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
RootsReggae   05-03-2011, 01:21 PM
That funny. I read book this last month and I thought of demolition man at that part too, which is weird becasue I don't think about that movie everytime I eat at Taco Bell.

Demotion Man was set in the future and at one point they tell you there was a war between the fast food giants and Taco Bell won, every one went out of business but them.....dumb
Karithna   05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFiDoOgRTpk

All restaurants are taco bell!!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
fpw   05-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Karithna Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFiDoOgRTpk

All restaurants are taco bell!!
Now I understand the lack of connect: I've scoured that film from my memory.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
wdg3rd   05-04-2011, 08:23 PM
fpw Wrote: Now I understand the lack of connect: I've scoured that film from my memory.

What? In that movie Denis Leary gives what must be the best libertarian rant in the history of cinema. Of course, it may be the only libertarian rant in cinema history.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-04-2011, 08:26 PM
wdg3rd Wrote:What? In that movie Denis Leary gives what must be the best libertarian rant in the history of cinema. Of course, it may be the only libertarian rant in cinema history.

As rants go, we gotta give Charles Chaplin his props in MODERN TIMES.
Srem   05-05-2011, 01:40 AM
fpw Wrote: Now I understand the lack of connect: I've scoured that film from my memory.

And I've scoured Taco Bell from my stomach...

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4