Pages (2):    1 2
The Mad American   03-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I haven't seen those brawls. Do you know if they're available on DVD? The Madison Gamblers always like to see historic bouts.

I am sure they can be found somewhere. Will give it a look later tonight and see what I can come up with.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-29-2011, 08:10 PM
The Mad American Wrote:I am sure they can be found somewhere. Will give it a look later tonight and see what I can come up with.

Much appreciated!
Sigokat   03-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I haven't seen those brawls. Do you know if they're available on DVD? The Madison Gamblers always like to see historic bouts.

try youtube.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-30-2011, 07:00 PM
sigokat Wrote:try youtube.

Will do, sig. Thanks. A computer dummy like me needs all the help he can get.
The Mad American   04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
sigokat Wrote:try youtube.

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Will do, sig. Thanks. A computer dummy like me needs all the help he can get.

They are on Youtube, but they are broken up in pieces. Not a big deal but a little annoying if you want to watch all 3 of them. There is a set of the 3 fights for sale on DVD, just do a search for the Gatti-Ward Trilogy and you will find it for sale all over the place. Mostly saw them for around 20'ish dollars.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Pages (2):    1 2