Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 5 7   
fpw   11-08-2010, 11:05 AM
It's official. The contract is signed. I'm going to write 3 more RJ novels set in the early 90s, between his arrival in NYC and THE TOMB. He'll develop his relationships with Abe and Julio, make mistakes as he learns the ropes and becomes the guy we meet later on. When they're done, THAT'S IT. You'll know everything I know about Jack and there'll be nothing left to tell.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   11-08-2010, 11:08 AM
fpw Wrote:It's official. The contract is signed. I'm going to write 3 more RJ novels set in the early 90s, between his arrival in NYC and THE TOMB. He'll develop his relationships with Abe and Julio, make mistakes as he learns the ropes and becomes the guy we meet later on. When they're done, THAT'S IT. You'll know everything I know about Jack and there'll be nothing left to tell.

Yay!!! :dancing:

That's great news. Thank you Paul!
Sigokat   11-08-2010, 11:10 AM
now that is awesome news!!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
cobalt   11-08-2010, 11:11 AM
That's great news!!!!!

EWMAN
webby   11-08-2010, 12:15 PM
[Image: gordon.gif] [Image: ohjoy.gif]

Happy Dance!
[Image: happy_dance.gif]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
t4terrific   11-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Sweet!

Are we going to get the Gauntlet limiteds, followed by Forge trade hardcovers for these three?
Alvin Fox   11-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Excellent. When can we expect the first one? Big Grin
Karithna   11-08-2010, 01:36 PM
What? You can't let it drop?

Just kidding! That's great news!!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Medusa   11-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Woo hoo! Alright!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
DaveStrorm   11-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Wow. I was NOT expecting to see that news. Excellentay!
Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 5 7