Pages (12):    1 5 6 7 8 9 12   
cobalt   02-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Lori is nothing like Gia. Watching last night's episode proved her tougher than I gave her credit for. But..she's manipulative and will use her husband to get rid of Shane...one way or another.

EWMAN
Marc   02-21-2012, 12:15 PM
I enjoyed the episode. I still didn't like that she felt she had to go after Rick... felt like filler, but this season has been much more interesting IMO than season one, especially the stupid gangster holdout or whatever. That was just lame.
Medusa   02-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Now this one was a good episode. Some nice zombie play there. Loved the car running over the zombie head! I'm hating Lori even more than ever. Sounds like she wants all the women to be cowering launderers, cleaners, and cooks and be the "little women" while their big strong men protect them. OMG! I was with Andrea for sure!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
cobalt   02-27-2012, 01:06 PM
They need to leave that farm...that's all there is to it.

One thing that bothers me...alot....is the fact that alot of the close up kills get zombie blood and fluids on the humans...yet with all the open wounds and no face shields....people aren't getting infected. In all the zombie stories I've read....people use gloves, goggles and bandannas to protect themselves.

EWMAN
Medusa   02-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Me and Zach kept saying that Beth had gotten scratched at the farm by her "mother?". Then Rick and Shane find zombies that had scratches no bites. Still wondering if Beth will zombie out. But yes, I agree with you. Leave that boring farm!
cobalt Wrote:They need to leave that farm...that's all there is to it.

One thing that bothers me...alot....is the fact that alot of the close up kills get zombie blood and fluids on the humans...yet with all the open wounds and no face shields....people aren't getting infected. In all the zombie stories I've read....people use gloves, goggles and bandannas to protect themselves.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
LolaRennt   03-01-2012, 11:29 AM
I finally watched Sunday's episode. Ok, at least that episode was stronger than the other ones. Where were half the people, though? Meh, I guess it didn't matter.

But yeah - pack up and leave the farm. That place ain't exactly safe now!!

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   03-12-2012, 03:31 PM
After watching the previews for the season finale....they ain't leaving the farm anytime soon.

Also...now that we know that if you've been exposed to zombie fluids and you die...not from a zombie bite...you still come back as a zombie. I knew they were taking a big risk not protecting against fluid transfers....but hey...anything could happen...right?

EWMAN
LolaRennt   03-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm hoping that the season finale wipes out the farm so they have to leave.

Doesn't anyone ever keep an eye on Carl? Sheesh...

Why do I always do this to myself???
Chukapi   03-12-2012, 08:01 PM
cobalt Wrote:After watching the previews for the season finale....they ain't leaving the farm anytime soon.

Also...now that we know that if you've been exposed to zombie fluids and you die...not from a zombie bite...you still come back as a zombie. I knew they were taking a big risk not protecting against fluid transfers....but hey...anything could happen...right?

I interpreted it that the show is using George Romero rules to build their world. Awesome episode! It topped even the last!
t4terrific   03-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah. I think they are now seeing the recently dead return to life as zombies. It's cool, but stupid that they are just now discovering it.
Pages (12):    1 5 6 7 8 9 12