Pages (2): 1 2   
somevelvetmorning   09-27-2010, 03:48 PM
does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of stores that sell his stuff? everything ive read so far i've either ordered online or borrowed from the library. i went to the local barnes and noble and they had "sims" but nothing else.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-27-2010, 03:51 PM
somevelvetmorning Wrote:does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of stores that sell his stuff? everything ive read so far i've either ordered online or borrowed from the library. i went to the local barnes and noble and they had "sims" but nothing else.

Go to barnesnoble.com We will satisfy your special needs.
cobalt   09-27-2010, 03:52 PM
It depends on where you live. My local Borders usually has a shelf full of paperbacks of the RMJ books.

EWMAN
Scott Miller   09-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Abe books has a h3ealthy selection.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchRe...&x=58&y=17

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenderson   09-27-2010, 07:40 PM
I've found Borders has the best selection. I don't think I've ever seen anything at Barnes and Noble. I've also found a couple of books at used book stores, but those are few and far between.
rjack_fan   09-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Borders is often a good bet. Look for the horror section. Selection does vary quite a bit by store, so you may want to check inventory online through the Borders site first.

Now that I've caught up with the series I tend to preorder from Amazon so it ships when it's released, plus preorders are important in determining sales used for bestseller determination. I don't quite understand how, but FPW has posted about that topic before so I'm taking his word for it.
Karithna   09-29-2010, 12:49 PM
somevelvetmorning Wrote:does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of stores that sell his stuff? everything ive read so far i've either ordered online or borrowed from the library. i went to the local barnes and noble and they had "sims" but nothing else.

That's one more than I found at my local barens and noble. I think I found Legacies and Conspiracies in the local mall at B Daltons (way back when I discovered there were more Jack books than The Tomb!!), but they where bought out by...barnes and noble. I'm SO glad there's the internet.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
flyboy707   09-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Karithna Wrote:That's one more than I found at my local barens and noble. I think I found Legacies and Conspiracies in the local mall at B Daltons (way back when I discovered there were more Jack books than The Tomb!!), but they where bought out by...barnes and noble. I'm SO glad there's the internet.

I have never understood the "ban" that B&N seems to have on FPW books. Other than 1 or 2 copies when the newest hardback is released, I have never been able to get a single FPW from any B&N I have ever gone to.

I have gotten all my reading copies of FPW books either on-line (a good source is www.bookfinder.com) or a books/music store chain called "Hastings" here in Norman, OK.

I think FPW has lamented more than once about B&N not carrying his titles.

"There are two motives for reading a book: one, that you enjoy it; the other that you can boast about it."
waelse1   10-22-2010, 04:00 AM
I was recently on vacation without my Kindle so went to a B&N to buy a Jack book to tide me over. A nice, big B&N store. Nothing.
flyingfox   10-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Amazon.
Pages (2): 1 2