Kenji   09-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Has anyone seen this?

Today I saw it in a theatre. It was strangely funny movie, and it was... "More of this is true than you would believe"

The story is about secret unit within the US Army called "The First Earth Battalion". They were also known as Jedi Warriors. Big Grin

I'm not sure this is a true story or not true. But the script is perfect, engaging and occasionally poignant.

George Clooney, Jeff Bridges, Ewan McGregor, and Kevin Spacy.They showed excellent performances as usual. Especially, Clooney had charismatic personality and inscrutable demeanor.

This is not big budget film, but it has worth to see.
LolaRennt   09-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Watched it on cable with my mom. I enjoyed it. It's nice to take a break from the big budget films and watch movies that actually focus on story instead of special effects.

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   09-20-2010, 02:29 PM
I've seen it...and I thought George did a great job of being a nut case. So did Jeff Bridges.

EWMAN
Karithna   09-20-2010, 08:01 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I especially liked the fact of Ewan McGregor in another Jedi movie.. Riot!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein