Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
jimbow8   04-03-2004, 04:13 PM
Biggles Wrote:Or 999?
Great! Another dyslexic Satanist! "I worship Luficer, Beezibubs, 999 !"

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Biggles   04-03-2004, 06:06 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Great! Another dyslexic Satanist! "I worship Luficer, Beezibubs, 999 !"

Actually, I'm not a satanist, but given the similarities between "the Otherness" and Hell, "the One" and Satan, those numbers would work. It's not like Miroslav Satan is my favorite hockey player or anything. If were a satanist, I'd wear one of Miro's jerseys. BTW, shouldn't Satan be playing for the Devils instead of the Sabres?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Tim Hatch   04-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Biggles Wrote:Actually, I'm not a satanist, but given the similarities between "the Otherness" and Hell, "the One" and Satan, those numbers would work. It's not like Miroslav Satan is my favorite hockey player or anything. If were a satanist, I'd wear one of Miro's jerseys. BTW, shouldn't Satan be playing for the Devils instead of the Sabres?

Being an Avalanche fan, I'm sure that satan plays for the Red Wings. Also, that's where the Otherness sinkhole just opened up! Hmmm...
Wink
Lisa   04-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Biggles Wrote:5? Were you waiting in line to sign up?

No, I guess the Borderlands lady just liked me. Big Grin

Lisa
Biggles   04-03-2004, 08:41 PM
Lisa Wrote:No, I guess the Borderlands lady just liked me. Big Grin

Lisa

You're a stinker. But I love you anyway, your Highness.

Biggles   04-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Tim Hatch Wrote:Being an Avalanche fan, I'm sure that satan plays for the Red Wings. Also, that's where the Otherness sinkhole just opened up! Hmmm...
Wink

Being a Pittsburgher, I'm sure the other Satan plays for the Browns and the Flyers, but Miroslav Satan still plays for the Sabres, I believe.

Tim Hatch   04-04-2004, 02:39 AM
Well, I got copy #31. It's a beaut.

Lisa, wanna trade? I'll throw in a copy of _The Keep_ on VHS. Big Grin
Lisa   04-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Tim Hatch Wrote:Lisa, wanna trade? I'll throw in a copy of _The Keep_ on VHS. Big Grin

No thanks, Tim. I've already burned my quota of KEEP tapes for the month.

Lisa
Scott Hajek   04-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Got my copy yesterday, 282.

Did you notice which picture is on the back?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
topol_sheap   04-04-2004, 07:10 PM
just waiting for my 285 Wink Heard from Overlook last week to say they had it in stock... so waiting in London for itSmile

Hello everyone (again!) it's a nice new board!

TOps
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5