Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
KRW   01-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Fun498 Wrote:I'm fixing up all little technical issues that none of you will probably notice to prepare the model for painting. Biggest thing going on is probably the eyelids. I just stuck eyes through the head. Now there will be proper holes, lids, brows and the like

That must be like Da Vinci putting tiny letters and numbers in the Mona Lisa's eye's. Cool!!!! (If you want to know what I'm talking about I'll have to look it up, but it is a recent discovery.Smile) Glad to hear you're putting that much effort into it.Cool
Fun498   01-20-2011, 11:35 PM
[Image: 5373851507_8cb0091e44_z.jpg]

lol. Yeah, I just got really frustrated with it. I've been reading "the Barrens and Others" and now I want to make some little furry men. lol. But finish one thing before the other. Any other suggestions before I paint him? I really don't want to paint him and then something is wrong and I have to go back to scratch.
KRW   01-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Fun498 Wrote:[Image: 5373851507_8cb0091e44_z.jpg]

lol. Yeah, I just got really frustrated with it. I've been reading "the Barrens and Others" and now I want to make some little furry men. lol. But finish one thing before the other. Any other suggestions before I paint him? I really don't want to paint him and then something is wrong and I have to go back to scratch.

Just one really. He needs pupils. It's been awhile since I've read The Tomb, but I believe they have black pupils. I believe the necklaces even had them.
Fun498   01-20-2011, 11:56 PM
yupperz. I know. I'm gonna paint nice eyes when I get to painting. The teeth may be the only thing I don't paint. I'll get him UV'ed and into Zbrush probably over the weekend or if it snows earlier. I'm pretty pumped to give this guy the treatment he deserves and make him look really nice. Muscle tone and veins. Any details I should keep in mind?
KRW   01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Fun498 Wrote:yupperz. I know. I'm gonna paint nice eyes when I get to painting. The teeth may be the only thing I don't paint. I'll get him UV'ed and into Zbrush probably over the weekend or if it snows earlier. I'm pretty pumped to give this guy the treatment he deserves and make him look really nice. Muscle tone and veins. Any details I should keep in mind?

You know more about this than me, plus it's your creation. But it looks good to me!Cool
madh0us3   02-13-2011, 01:45 PM
I always imagined them as looking sort of like Deathclaws from the post-apocalyptic Fallout world, and your model is looking kind of similar, with a closer color to how I imagined a Rakosh. Although I would have thought of them as being darker, closer to black than blue.

[Image: Deathclaw2.jpg]

I didn't make that, I stole it from another website. I wish I had the talent to make stuff like this.
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6