Pages (2):    1 2
Medusa   07-20-2010, 11:00 PM
My vote is in!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
KRW   07-21-2010, 12:55 AM
sigokat Wrote:Wow, that's a tough call! There are some really good books on that list! But I voted for The Tomb as well for FPW.

Ther were some good ones. I honestly had to go with "The Tomb". For me it is hands down the best book I've read from the list, but I did see some on there that may be worth a read. (Ten bucks says "The Divinci Code" winsBig Grin)
Ken Valentine   07-21-2010, 03:08 AM
fpw Wrote:The Tomb is on the list: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...=128518102
Voted for it. Thanks for posting this.

Ken V.
Scott Hajek   07-21-2010, 10:47 AM
KRW Wrote:Ther were some good ones. I honestly had to go with "The Tomb". For me it is hands down the best book I've read from the list, but I did see some on there that may be worth a read. (Ten bucks says "The Divinci Code" winsBig Grin)

"The DaVinci Code" is past its prime. I'll bet that one of the Larsson books wins... Girl with Dragon Tattoo, most likely. That is the book in fashion at the moment.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Brian   07-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Clear out you cookies, and you can re-visit the poll again.

There is no wise man without fault
mad4tunes   07-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Done from work, my home desktop, my laptop at home, my laptop at Borders (different IP address, doncha know), and my laptop at Starbucks.

I'll borrow my roommate's laptop this weekend Big GrinBig Grin...

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
Scott Miller   07-22-2010, 01:05 PM
I voted the other day and to be honest I struggled filling out the remaining 9-there just weren't very many books on the list that I had read or had the desire to read. I'm curious as to what other titles people voted for. I know for sure I voted for both Morrell's, Brotherhood of the Rose & The Fifth Profession and both Ludlum's, The Matarese Circle & The Bourne Identity, and I honestly can't remember the others and I'm too lazy to clean out my cookies(I use them)to get the rest.

So what else did people select?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
rjack_fan   07-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Voted, shared on fb and tweeted - time for the votes to roll in.
Pages (2):    1 2