Pages (2): 1 2   
sjfwhite   06-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi all - I'm reading Aftershock & Others right now and was surprised when Paul described The Select. In spite of it being in his bibliography, I completely missed it! I started reading Paul with The Keep and have now read all the Repairman Jack novels and a bunch of others (I loved Midnight Mass).

For the past decade at least, I have been doing the majority of my reading on electronic devices (palm pilot - windows mobile - iphone - kindle & sony ereaders). Alas, Paul's publishers haven't seen fit to release many of his early books as ebooks. The Select appears to be one of those books. Has anyone seen it for sale as an ebook?

Also, are there any plans for re-release of Paul's older works in ebook form? I know I'd buy all the ones I haven't read. :adore:

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh crap... I see Paul replied to post below indicating that The Select is going to be released this summer by Amazon for the Kindle. Good news! My apologies for littering up the threads with a redundant question. Smile
This post was last modified: 06-21-2010, 11:37 PM by sjfwhite.
fpw   06-22-2010, 09:17 AM
It goes up on Kindle and Smashwords in July, along with Deep as the Marrow, Implant, The Keep, Soft & Others for $2.99.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
sjfwhite   06-22-2010, 10:26 AM
fpw Wrote:It goes up on Kindle and Smashwords in July, along with Deep as the Marrow, Implant, The Keep, Soft & Others for $2.99.

Thanks Paul! Looking forward to it!
fpw   06-22-2010, 02:19 PM
[SIZE=3]I forgot Black Wind, Mirage, and DNA Wars (formerly Masque) will go up too.
[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
sjfwhite   06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
It's really nice to see you going with Smashwords! Having multi-device support is wonderful. I just created an account there and look forward to seeing more of your books available on that site. Thanks!
swandy   06-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Trying to plan my summer reading. Any ideas of when the ebooks (Black Sun in particular) will be posted to Smashwords and/or Amazon for purchase?
Thanks,
Steve
fpw   06-30-2010, 08:46 AM
BLACK WIND (along with the others) should be on Kindle and Smashwords July 1.

FPW
FAQ
swandy   06-30-2010, 05:08 PM
fpw Wrote:It goes up on Kindle and Smashwords in July, along with Deep as the Marrow, Implant, The Keep, Soft & Others for $2.99.

Thank you!!!!! You da man!!!!
Barry Lee Dejasu   11-22-2010, 03:42 PM

Perhaps this has already been discussed, but then I've been out of the loop for quite some time. Is Soft & Others no longer available as an e-book, or hasn't even been available yet?

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
fpw   11-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Perhaps this has already been discussed, but then I've been out of the loop for quite some time. Is Soft & Others no longer available as an e-book, or hasn't even been available yet?
Barry, you're either psychic or an excellent shill. It just went up today, with bonus stories. Soft & Others
This post was last modified: 11-22-2010, 05:53 PM by fpw.

FPW
FAQ
Pages (2): 1 2