Emmitt   06-21-2010, 11:28 AM
I am curious if there is anyway to find out a more specific date for the release of the signed first edition of Fatal Error. All it says on Gauntlet is Summer 2010. I could be wrong but I thought before it said Spring 2010. Was there some type of set back? It doesn't matter too much when it comes out, but It always seems easier to wait for something if you know when to expect it. The last month or so of waiting for the new RJ novels have always been the hardest. Smile
pennywise969   06-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Last thing I saw was that it is coming in July.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Emmitt Wrote:I am curious if there is anyway to find out a more specific date for the release of the signed first edition of Fatal Error. All it says on Gauntlet is Summer 2010. I could be wrong but I thought before it said Spring 2010. Was there some type of set back? It doesn't matter too much when it comes out, but It always seems easier to wait for something if you know when to expect it. The last month or so of waiting for the new RJ novels have always been the hardest. Smile

B&N's Bookmaster system sez 7/28.
Alvin Fox   06-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Gauntlet had a newsletter today with this:

"We have been told by our printer that, barring any setbacks, F. Paul Wilson’s Fatal Error will ship to us the first week in July, meaning we’ll have it the second week in July and will ship immediately. We’ll provide further updates as we get them."
Emmitt   06-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Thanks a lot everyone. Smile