Karithna   06-10-2010, 02:32 PM
I got this pic of the Annoying Orange Facebook page.

I found it appropriate.
Attached Files

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
cobalt   06-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I've said it before...Twilight is not how vampires should be. At least IMHO. I did read the books.....it was painful.....so I could know what it was all about. I even read the other book, Hosts.

EWMAN
persephoneslove   06-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Way before the fan fever started I read the first Twilight book, I loved it, thought it was one of the better young adult novels to come out in a long time. Then I read the second one [still before the hype] and it took three months to get through it, it was so boring and lacked everything I liked about the first one. Still I stuck it through and read the third one [by this time the world was in full fever mode] and was so effing disappointed that I offered to sell my copies of 2&3 for 10 cents just to get them away from me. How could I not have seen this coming?! But about a year ago I finally mustered up the courage to read number four. I was actually impressed, it went back to how the first one was, how I thought it should be. And yes I believe Screw Bella, cause she doesn't deserve a damn thing other than to die alone horribly and painfully. I like the first and the last but everything in between can go suck bellas!
GeraldRice   06-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I've only seen the movies. The first was cool, but the second one was boring. Too much was hung on the wolfboy and his reveal didn't carry the rest of the movie.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
longbowhunter   07-15-2010, 04:45 PM
VAMPIRES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!!(nor do windmills)

Hiyo Goddamn Silver!!!!
Monquito   07-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Vampires kill. Vampires suck blood.

Vampires do not fucking sparkle.

The only way you'll get me to watch that Twlight shit is if Blade made an appearance and sliced the heads off all the main characters.
johntfs   07-17-2010, 07:21 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I've said it before...Twilight is not how vampires should be. At least IMHO. I did read the books.....it was painful.....so I could know what it was all about. I even read the other book, Hosts.

See your biggest problem is that you read books, plural. I only read the first one and that was plenty of brain damage for me. I hated the Bella character. Her relationship with Edward was that of a suicidal cow dating a chef at Golden Corral.

@ Monquito

I saw a T-shirt that had a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Robert Pattinson with the caption:

AND THEN BUFFY STAKED EDWARD. THE END.

"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself. Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
A-dono   07-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Funny thing is, Rob Pattinson loathes the character of Edward and the Twilight books themselves. He only took the part because he had a crush on Kristin Stewart.

Doesn't stop legions of psychotic fangirls from asking him to bite them in the neck, though.