Markie   03-19-2010, 10:50 AM
This may have been asked before but seems though I don't see it in the search I'll ask anyway. Wink

Is there an ETA on the RJ film yet and is it going to be a stand alone or are we going to see a whole series of RJ movies following the cycle of books (I would personally prefer the latter)?
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Markie Wrote:This may have been asked before but seems though I don't see it in the search I'll ask anyway. Wink

Is there an ETA on the RJ film yet and is it going to be a stand alone or are we going to see a whole series of RJ movies following the cycle of books (I would personally prefer the latter)?

Welcome to the board, Markie!

I will answer both questions with one answer, echoing in the spookiest way...

Nobody Knows:dontknow:....MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Scott Miller   03-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Markie Wrote:This may have been asked before but seems though I don't see it in the search I'll ask anyway. Wink

When Hades frosts over.

Markie Wrote:Is there an ETA on the RJ film yet and is it going to be a stand alone or are we going to see a whole series of RJ movies following the cycle of books (I would personally prefer the latter)?

I'd like to see The Tomb on the big screen along with the rest of The Adversary Cycle and then a cable series featuring RJ.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
The Mad American   03-19-2010, 11:45 AM

If you subscribe to the monthly eNewsletter you will get monthly updates from FPW on this subject. You will join the masses of frustrated fans.

Oh yeah. Welcome to the board Markie.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

cobalt   03-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the board Markie.
The guys above have said it all.....sigh!

EWMAN
Peter   03-21-2010, 11:48 AM
Frankly (and if this is unpopular I will go straight off to the apology thread!) I am not convinced that it will ever happen. And if it does I fully expect to be outraged by the treatment of it. But then I said the same about Lord Of The Rings and I was wrong.

Well, I've never seen one do THAT before
Markie   03-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Peter Wrote:Frankly (and if this is unpopular I will go straight off to the apology thread!) I am not convinced that it will ever happen. And if it does I fully expect to be outraged by the treatment of it. But then I said the same about Lord Of The Rings and I was wrong.

I know what you mean, I was fairly dissapointed with the movie version of the keep (and a few other movies of novels I like), but I think it's hard for a movie to live up to what you can create with your imagination and lets face it FPW can make your imagination go into overdrive.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Markie Wrote:I know what you mean, I was fairly dissapointed with the movie version of the keep (and a few other movies of novels I like), but I think it's hard for a movie to live up to what you can create with your imagination and lets face it FPW can make your imagination go into overdrive.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Don't get to feeling too happy, Markie--we'll be showing our true evil natures soon enough.:eek::nonod::eek:
wdg3rd   03-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Mark, we got some basty nastards around here. Of course, I'm not one of them. Usually.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
wdg3rd Wrote:Mark, we got some basty nastards around here. Of course, I'm not one of them. Usually.

Ward's being modest. I was there when he bummed the Dalai Lama's last smoke, and then kicked the holy man in the ass when he didn't have matches.