GeraldRice   03-22-2010, 04:09 PM
My daughter and I had a date for this 2 weeks back. Finally it came on and we enjoyed it, but there was this one weird thing. I have a cold and I think in my physically weakened state I must have been emotionally vulnerable or something because I was on the verge of tearing up at seeing Swiper being thoughtful and considerate.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
The Mad American   03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Cool
GeraldRice Wrote:My daughter and I had a date for this 2 weeks back. Finally it came on and we enjoyed it, but there was this one weird thing. I have a cold and I think in my physically weakened state I must have been emotionally vulnerable or something because I was on the verge of tearing up at seeing Swiper being thoughtful and considerate.

LOL. The recasting of Swiper is something Gracie really enjoyed too. Can't say as I was moved like you, but still.Big Grin

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

GeraldRice   03-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Guilty pleasure: I love when Swiper actually gets to swipe. Dora and Boots' reaction is priceless.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
The Mad American   03-22-2010, 04:44 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Guilty pleasure: I love when Swiper actually gets to swipe. Dora and Boots' reaction is priceless.

Swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping!!! Gracie's reply whenever Harper is stealing toys from her.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

GeraldRice   03-22-2010, 04:46 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping!!! Gracie's reply whenever Harper is stealing toys from her.

My daughter has incorporated the word swiping too. My dog was taking something of hers and she told on him, informing us Keto was 'swiping' it.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com