Kenji   03-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Very sad news.

Actor Peter Graves dead of heart attack at 83.

Peter Graves, the tall, stalwart actor likely best known for his portrayal of Jim Phelps, leader of a gang of special agents who battled evil conspirators in the long-running television series "Mission: Impossible," died Sunday.

Articles is there: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35866150/ns/...nt-movies/

I really liked Mission Impossible. And his comedic role Captain Oveur in "Airplane!" made me laugh.

RIP, Mr. Graves.
cobalt   03-15-2010, 09:51 AM
Awww...may he rest in peace.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Kenji Wrote:Very sad news.

Actor Peter Graves dead of heart attack at 83.

Peter Graves, the tall, stalwart actor likely best known for his portrayal of Jim Phelps, leader of a gang of special agents who battled evil conspirators in the long-running television series "Mission: Impossible," died Sunday.

Articles is there: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35866150/ns/...nt-movies/

I really liked Mission Impossible. And his comedic role Captain Oveur in "Airplane!" made me laugh.

RIP, Mr. Graves.

That's hard news, Kenji. Peter Graves was a very fine actor, and MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE was a very fine show. Truly ingenious plots, well-acted by =all= the cast.
Brian   03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
RIP, 83 wasn't a bad run. One of the lines you would never expect from him was in Airplane, "Did you ever see a grown man naked?"

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Brian Wrote:RIP, 83 wasn't a bad run. One of the lines you would never expect from him was in Airplane, "Did you ever see a grown man naked?"

Yeah! Christ, was that a funny movie...
Sigokat   03-15-2010, 11:32 PM
I heard on NPR this evening that he almost didn't take the role in Airplane since Captain Oveur was fond of little boys.

RIP, Mr. Graves.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
ERMINTRUDE   03-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Hi, its a so nice and good site ever. Its a really great and fantastic post here in this site. So, thank you for the sharing of your ideas and thoughts to all of us.

very good luck to every one