Kenji   02-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Based on the novel by Neil Gaiman, an another my favorite writer. I read the novel before and I remember I enjoyed it.

It was 3-D like AVATAR! Cool On a technical level, Coraline is a stunning film. Maybe it's the finest example of stop-motion animation. Actually it was better than "Nightmare Before Christmas". (Although which is also my favorite film.)

The story is simple. A young girl, Coraline moved in to new home. Her parents are busy for their works, so they always ignore Coraline. One day, she found a little door on the wall. That night, she open the door and go through the narrow tunnel, then she get out to another room. Looked like her room, but something's different. She found her mother, but her eyes are buttons! :eek:

It look like fantasy for kids. But little kids will cry out. The dark tone can be off-putting for children. Some scenes are very weird and creepy!

Well, that's why I enjoyed it. I like weird and creepy things. Big Grin
Scott Miller   02-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Kenji Wrote:Based on the novel by Neil Gaiman, an another my favorite writer. I read the novel before and I remember I enjoyed it.

It was 3-D like AVATAR! Cool On a technical level, Coraline is a stunning film. Maybe it's the finest example of stop-motion animation. Actually it was better than "Nightmare Before Christmas". (Although which is also my favorite film.)

The story is simple. A young girl, Coraline moved in to new home. Her parents are busy for their works, so they always ignore Coraline. One day, she found a little door on the wall. That night, she open the door and go through the narrow tunnel, then she get out to another room. Looked like her room, but something's different. She found her mother, but her eyes are buttons! :eek:

It look like fantasy for kids. But little kids will cry out. The dark tone can be off-putting for children. Some scenes are very weird and creepy!

Well, that's why I enjoyed it. I like weird and creepy things. Big Grin

That's because you're weird and creepy :bigsmileSadso am I). I didn't see it in 3-D, but I thought it was a fine film. The book is not one of my favorites from Gaiman though.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   02-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:That's because you're weird and creepy :bigsmileSadso am I).

Oh! You say so? Maybe I am. :xd:

Scott Miller Wrote:I didn't see it in 3-D, but I thought it was a fine film. The book is not one of my favorites from Gaiman though.

You should check it in 3-D again if you can. It has worth to see it in 3-D.
Scott Miller   02-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Kenji Wrote:You should check it in 3-D again if you can. It has worth to see it in 3-D.

I actually tried to watch it in 3-D at home but it really didn't work like its supposed to.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels